Search our Database

Search Database

I am in the National Guard. What type of special deductions can I receive?

If you are a member of the National Guard or a Reservist and incur some un-reimbursed travel expenses as a result of your service, you have a way to take this as a reduction of income rather than an itemized deduction on Form 1040, Schedule A. The travel must be overnight and more than 100 miles from your home. The purpose must be a drill or meeting. The expenses must be ordinary and also necessary. If these conditions are met, you can claim this special military tax deduction.


Free Live Chat & Email Support For Your Online Tax Return

We want to ensure that your tax refunds are done quickly and accurately. Log in to our tax refund application, and you'll see how easy it is to do taxes online with our system. We're ready to helping you get your federal refund or state tax refund. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your income tax refund, please e-mail us.

We're committed to helping people file taxes online, free from the usual hassle. Our dedication to helping get the highest federal tax refund has made us a recognized leader in tax refunds. We have many layers of support to make your tax refund experience easy.

  • You may also contact our LIVE HELP TEAM.
  • You must log in during our BUSINESS HOURS to take advantage of this:
  • Business Hours are between 10 AM and 5 PM EST M-F Excluding Holidays.